If you wish to proceed you will need to complete an application form that requires details about you and members of your household. We will also require your consent to undertake a number of checks including:
- An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service which sets out any criminal convictions.
- A Medical check to establish medical history, current health and any medication taken.
- A Local Authority Check.
- A minimum of two personal references.
- Where applicable an ex-partner reference.
- A current employer reference. Ofsted require us to check out with all former employers where you have worked with children/young people or vulnerable adults.
- A school reference if your child/ren is still in education.
These checks are necessary to ensure that those who are entrusted to care for our vulnerable children are safe and secure.