- Why Fostering London?
Why Fostering London?
Fostering London is a small, friendly and professional fostering service. We offer the very highest levels of individualised support to our valued foster carers because we know that this is what is needed to help vulnerable children to be happy and secure in their foster homes.
- Fostering London is proud to have created a small and nurturing community with our foster families at the heart of all we do.
- We promote the development of significant and mutually respectful relationships with our foster families.
- Our supervising social workers are committed to providing quality, continuity and stability of relationship.
- Together, we form a team around the child where our foster carers feel valued, respected and empowered.
- Generous fostering allowance and professional fee.
- £500 Welcome bonus (conditions apply) Click here.
- Twice yearly fostering bonus, training reward scheme and long-term bonus.
- We provide excellent specialist support packages to those new to fostering.
- We support you from your pre-assessment Skills to foster training to your induction TSDS training.
- We offer career progression, including our Enhanced Fostering Scheme and specialism in parent and child fostering.
- Exceptional 24/7 levels of support and supervision, we are with you every step of the way.
- We provide professional membership of Foster Talk.
- We work together in an fun and friendly environment.
- Our support groups are vibrant, engaging and fun and provide opportunities for on-going peer support.
- Fun activities, outings, events and celebrations for all the family.
- We value individuals, differences and diversity and create individualised packages of support and care.
- We listen, consult and take account of the wishes and feelings of our foster carers and our children.
- You have a direct impact upon shaping our service.
- We provide unrivalled training packages for our staff, foster carers and children and young people.
- Our Education Consultant provides support, advice and advocacy for foster carers and children, promoting the very best educational outcomes.
- Our Child Psychotherapist offers group, family and individual support packages.
“Children benefit from the agency’s robust and effective matching process. Children are expertly matched with their foster carers, who understand what is required to ensure that placement goals are achieved”.
Please click here to contact us.